Charming Illustrated Cinemagraphs Reflect The Idyllic Mood Of Lazy Summer Days
by Rebecca Mock
You can feel each one…
Stanathan Manip! (I still think I shouldn’t have made it but it goes out to all the Stanathan shippers)
Russian art and design studio Brain Mash crafted a series of three-dimensional paintings that seem to pop from the walls. Viewers are invited to interact with the colorful, realistically-rendered works as a part of this mobile exhibition.
It’s only a dress, it’s not the end of the world. Then why does it feel like it is? Castle I’m married to someone else. And I have no idea where he is, we don’t have any leads. Our wedding is supposed to be magical. It was supposed to be our perfect day and now it’s just falling apart. So we’ll put it back together. And to make it worse the venue and now this. I mean it just feels like all of this is one big sign. Well maybe it is a sign. A sign that ours is a great love story. Cause what’s a great love story without obstacles to overcome? Every fairy tale has them. Terrible trials that only the worthy can transcend but you can’t give up. That’s the deal. We want the happy ending, we can’t give up. And that’s why I wanna marry you.
"Darling, they look exquisite on you."
1. “Somehow” by Merriment [Valkyrie]
One day, somehow, I’ll take a vow. You’ll calm me down, won’t let me drown.
2. “Stay Alive” by Jose Gonzalez [Dreamworld]
We’ll do whatever just to stay alive.
3. “Place to Be” by Nick Drake [Need To Know]
When I was young, younger than before, I never saw the truth hanging from the door.
4. “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley [Number One Fan]
Maybe I’m crazy. Maybe you’re crazy. Maybe we’re crazy.
5. “Time & Confusion” by Anberlin [Time Will Tell]
When time and confusion collide, singing I hold it all when I hold you.
6. “Let’s Be Still” by The Head And The Heart [Get A Clue]
The world’s just spinning a little too fast.
7. “Against A Sea Of Troubles” by Five Iron Frenzy [Like Father, Like Daughter]
Drained of all resolve, my spirit pours from me. The fire’s growing cold. Please do not forget me.
8. “Sparkling Diamonds” from the Moulin Rouge! Soundtrack [A Murder Is Forever]
A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
9. “We’ll Meet Again” by Vera Lynn [Disciple]
We’ll meet again… don’t know where… don’t know when…
10. “The Future” by Patrick Wolf [The Good, The Bad, and The Baby]
You come near, I see my future clear.
11. “Light” by Sleeping At Last [Under Fire]
With every heartbeat I have left, I will defend your every breath.
12. “Song For You” by Jenny & Tyler [Deep Cover]
Open your heart, for I have loved you from the start.
13. “Ain’t It Fun” by Paramore [Limelight]
Ain’t it fun, living in the real world? Ain’t it good, being all alone?
14. “Duet” by Penny & Sparrow, feat. Stephanie Briggs [Dressed To Kill]
Because I’ve seen you, and I know you, and I’m not going anywhere.
15. “In My Veins (Live)” by Andrew Belle [Smells Like Teen Spirit]
Oh, no I cannot get you out.
16. “Oohs and Ahhs” by Needtobreathe [Room 147]
Take me back to a simpler time, I never knew the difference.
17. “Take Me Home” by Us [In The Belly Of The Beast]
Wrap me in your arms and take me home.
18. “Everybody Needs A Ninja” by Matthew Ebel [The Way Of The Ninja]
They do ninja moves with ninja things.
19. “Don’t Look Down” by Barnaby Bright [The Greater Good//my headcanon for Gates and her sis]
We stumbled through the aisles, trading secret smiles and laughing at the owner.
20. “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” by Simon & Garfunkel [That 70’s Show]
Life, I love you, all is groovy.
21. “Take It Off” by The Donnas [Law And Boarder]
Go on and take it off, you gotta shake it off baby for me.
22. “Ready To Lose” by Ingrid Michaelson, feat. Trent Dabbs [Veritas]
I’m ready to lose everything but you.
23. “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles [For Better Or Worse]
Tell the world that we finally got it all right. I choose you.
24. “I Would Die For You” by Jann Arden [THE ENDING]
Don’t you know I could not survive without you in my life. I would die for you.
There’s something so comforting about this brief moment between them.
if only the episode had been as beautiful as this picture.
I know it’s chilling to the ears, but I just have to. The beauty of these two scores (and especially if played back to back) is that they both capture the mood of the last scene perfectly. Absolute masterpiece by the amazingly talented Rob Duncan.
Castle 6x23 “For better or worse” BTS pics
"You look like an angel"
Miss Katic you are so incredibly talented, I literally forgot I was watching a tv show it felt like I was right there. Anyone who seen this scene felt the love and passion Kate has for Castle. Her pain contaminated all watching.